Saturday, October 13, 2012

LG Cinema Screen 55LM7600: This thing is AWESOME!

I don't usually gush over products when I write a review, but I just love this TV... 

The picture is gorgeous and and it's even almost as good looking when it's off as when it's on. I read some other reviews where people said they found the Magic Remote to be something of a problem, <SHOW TV>
but I think
it's one of the coolest features. But what I like most about it is probably the ultra-narrow bezel; the viewable screen comes to within less than 1/2 an inch from the edge of the set, which was important to me because I have a limited space on the wall above my mantle. A bezel-less screen allows me to maximize the screen size in a finite area. I've only had the tv for a month or so, but I haven't found a single thing to complain about yet. 2 thumbs up!

No comments:

Post a Comment